NOTE: The IABO mailing address has changed. Be sure to change your address book!
P.O. Box 50
Columbus, IN 47202-0050
|The new Indiana Plumbing Code Amendments have been published in the Indiana Register; based on the 2006 International Plumbing Code, second printing, the new plumbing code is applicable for all Class 1 structures and may be used instead of the plumbing chapters in the InRC for Class 2 structures. The rule’s effective date is December 24, 2012. The amendments can be found here and on the Code Services Webpage, go to Complete list of all codes and other rules adopted by the Commission, go to Rule 16 IPC, scroll to page 52.|
Introducing IABOFor over 60 years, the Indiana Association of Building Officials has been keeping people safe by providing continuing support and education for members. This not-for-profit organization is made up of individuals like yourself who are concerned about the safety of the people who live and work in the structures being built around our great state.
The Indiana Association of Building Officials (IABO) is committed to the development of those charged with the enforcement of the life safety provision of building related codes in the State of Indiana. To that goal, IABO has been, for over 50 years,
- A nationally recognized not-for-profit statewide organization.
- A forum for discussion and a singular voice representing Indiana building inspectors in the promulgation and enforcement of the Building Codes.
- An organization devoted to sharing information directly impacting your job.
- A training institute providing a full program of classroom and field education in regional and statewide seminars.
- A professional association through which individual members gain support for their careers, learn national certification information, receive Code updates, a membership directory, and assistance in collecting State grant monies for education.
Front l-r: Dan Bates, Dave Zellner, Bobby LaRue
Back l-r: Kyle Gottschammer, Charles Bulot, Jason Burks