Introducing IABOMember of the International Code Council Preferred Provider Network
Since 1946, the Indiana Association of Building Officials has been keeping people safe by providing continuing support and education for members. This not-for-profit organization is made up of individuals like yourself who are concerned about the safety of the people who live and work in the structures being built around our great state.
The Indiana Association of Building Officials (IABO) is committed to the development of those charged with the enforcement of the life safety provision of building related codes in the State of Indiana. To that goal, IABO has been, for over 50 years,
- A nationally recognized not-for-profit statewide organization.
- A forum for discussion and a singular voice representing Indiana building inspectors in the promulgation and enforcement of the Building Codes.
- An organization devoted to sharing information directly impacting your job.
- A training institute providing a full program of classroom and field education in regional and statewide seminars.
- A professional association through which individual members gain support for their careers, learn national certification information, receive Code updates, a membership directory, and assistance in collecting State grant monies for education.